Without further ado, here is the final version of our Aqours 2nd Live HAPPY PARTY TRAIN callbook! It features art from /r/LoveLive's talented flowerstand illustrators, as well as chibis from Shukamod! We hope this callbook assists you and serves as a nice memorial item to remember this live by. Whether you printed one yourself, picked it up from some of our volunteer community leaders at a Live Viewing/Delayed Viewing, or perhaps even at the venue itself.
Hello everyone, we are proud to unveil our 2nd Live Callbook! This preliminary version is intended to be a digital reference for anyone attending the upcoming Nagoya and Kobe parts of the tour. It includes every single new song since the last callbook. Note that many of the calls are tentative as these songs have never been performed live before. This book will be updated continuously as we hear back from different sources after the lives. A more polished print-formatted callbook will be designed for the final Saitama tour. Stay tuned. Download (PDF) Aqours 2nd Live Callbook
We are proud to present our callbook for Anisong World Matsuri in digital form! Download: (PDF) AX 2017 Aqours Callbook
This concert guide features the following:
- What to bring to the concert!
- What to do (… and not do) at a concert!
- A comprehensive guide to all the different kinds of lightsticks!
This call book features the following:
- Learn the Call & Responses for each seiyuu!
- Learn the calls and chants to the Aqours songs!
- Complete with full Romaji lyrics so you can follow along!
- Learn the proper way to use your lightstick at a concert!